Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh Mornings... I hate thee!

Today I woke up in the worst mood! There is a reason behind this though- SETH MAGGARD!! He wakes up before us to go to work; that would be fine if he would actually GET UP when the alarm goes off! This morning, literally I'm not lying, for an HOUR I was awake because he has to hit snooze! Usually, this happens once or twice... it can get frustrating, but thats 20 min or so and I still get a decent amount of sleep until Gabe wakes up... this morning he hit the snooze SEVEN times!! Yes, seven!! Not only does he have the regular alarm, but also on his cell phone- that makes 2 alarms going off!!! Oh, I was livid at the 5th time! When he finally gets up and I say "Go on and kiss me now so you don't wake me up again" he wonders why I'm so ill this morning!! Really?!

Anyways, that gave me more motive to get out and hit the gym- power was today (nothing but weight lifting and squats!) and I hit it hard... so I'm going to be VERY sore tomorrow I have a feeling!! But, at least I did get there and had a great workout and that made me feel much better. Then I came home and saw the house and realized what all needed to be done today and got back in a "cruddy" mood... I need my "Jesus time" time to make me feel better, so I think I'm going to take that now!

Hope everyone has a GREAT day and rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry but I had to giggle. I have the same problem with The Hood. He loves loves loves to set his alarm a good thirty minutes prior to getting up time - then hits the snooze button every ten minutes. Normally I'm pushing him out of bed by the third alarm. I do NOT like waking up like that, especially when I don't have to get up haha

    ReplyDelete