Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just getting started...

Hello everyone!

There are so many reasons why I thought it would be great to start a blog... of course the main one being so our family can keep up with our little man Gabe and all the new things that he is doing EVERYDAY! I also have tried to keep a journal for Gabe, so that once he is older he can look back and see what all he has done... I enjoyed looking at my baby book and I know that he is a boy and probably won't like it like I did, but all the same I wanted to do something like it. (since I haven't touched his baby book... yeah, we won't go there!) I started a journal when Gabe was 4 months old and was really doing great until this last move from California to Maryland... and now I can't find it!

So we're going to start it off:


WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment