Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day out

I've been doing so good with going to the gym and working out (and Gabe has gotten a lot better at staying in the kid's room and not pitching a fit, so I can have my whole work out!) Today though, I woke up not feeling like getting into my workout clothes and actually working out... just feeling bloated and fat and not a day to work out! So... I needed to by a few things so me and Gabe made a day of it at the mall and Wal-Mart. He was a trooper and at the end- we got ice cream!! (like I needed it since I didn't work out today... oh well!) The sweet picture is of us there in Cold Stone. We were the only ones there and he was just a talking about the pictures on the walls and LOVING the ice cream! He would make this funny noise when he wanted more... don't even know how to explain it, but it made me laugh everytime and he got his spoonful of ice cream!


I haven't written in a few days, but there wasn't too much to write about... We did go pumpkin hunting and found one, and got it carved, but Gabe didn't like to play in it like we thought he would... maybe next time! So we didn't get any cute photos of that. But, we did get some of the jack-o-lantern and Gabe in the background and they are on the camera and I'm not sure how to get them off and into the computer... it used to be so simple, but not so much anymore and I"m not sure why!

I do have 2 very short videos to share with the cutest man in the world though! He is loving the Chicken Dance Elmo that Gram got him for Christmas last year... he never actually lets it dance though! He has to be holding it and not letting it run across the floor (which Mac appreciates- he doesn't like it when its walking!) Enjoy! Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment