Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sweet Home Alabama

Gabe and I have made it back to "God's Country" as my family likes to call it! Our flight was uneventful, always nice when flying! Gabe did wonderful the whole trip while he chose to flirt with the ladies and talk to the men... he really is a very social little guy. Everyone really enjoys him too it seems. Nana and Jack picked us up from the airport and we ate lunch at Peach Park in Clanton- I missed that ice cream! It was such a wonderful little stop and Gabe really liked the ice cream too. We made it to mom's (MeeMee's) and he loved on the dogs for a bit and then hit the bed and hasn't made a sound since! I really think he remembers this place and the dogs I know remembered him!
Tonight we are going to go out for Mexican (after we stop to see Uncle Joe at work of course! He has called us so many times and just can NOT wait to see Gabe!) We will be eating with Gram (Seth's mom) and Kelsey and the kids. I can't wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm! It sure seems like you have been gone for several days now but the blog still says Alabama! Are you hiding from me? Just kidding! I'm not so old that I don't remember how few minutes you have......and how wonderful it is.....to have a little one at home. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete